All university library conference rooms have the following equipment:
- Table top power for laptops and other computing devices
- Large screen display with latop connections to display content for group work.
- Cisco phone for skype conferencing
Larger rooms also have the following equipment:
- Dedicated computer attached to large screen display
- Cable television with foreign news and entertainment package
Reservations for the conference rooms follow the policies below:
- Rooms may only be booked by New School students, faculty and staff.
- Rooms should be booked at least one hour in advance.
- Rooms may be booked for a maximum of two hours at a time.
- Room reservations must have minimum of two people.
- Reservations for conference rooms have priority over walk-ins. Conference rooms are available to patrons when not reserved, but users in the conference room will be asked to leave when another patron has reserved the room.
- Two rooms have AV and two do not, if you do not need the AV and space allows for your group, you may be moved to a room without AV.
- All materials brought into the room must be removed from the room once the booked period is over (things cannot be left in the rooms).
- Rooms are meant for group collaborations and not in place of classrooms.
- Patrons may cancel reservations to allow other patrons to reserve the space (a cancellation link is provided in your reservation confirmation email).
- If patrons wish to use conference rooms with less notice than one-hour, they should speak to a library staff member about making a reservation.