NOTE: Rooms may be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per person per day. Your request may be denied if it exceeds the allotted time.
All university library conference rooms have the following equipment:
- Table top power for laptops and other computing devices
- Large screen display with latop connections to display content for group work
- Cisco phone for Skype conferencing
Larger rooms also have the following equipment:
- Dedicated computer attached to large screen display
- Cable television with foreign news and entertainment package
Collaboration Room Use Terms & Conditions:
- Rooms may only be booked by New School students, faculty and staff. (Faculty are encouraged to book the rooms in the Faculty Resource Center located on the third floor of the University Center: http://calendars.library.newschool.edu/booking/frc)
- Rooms are meant for group collaborations and not in place of classrooms.
- Rooms should be booked at least one hour in advance.
- Room reservations must have minimum of two people.
- Rooms may be booked for a maximum of 3 hours per person per day.
- Reservations for conference rooms have priority over walk-ins. Conference rooms are available to patrons when not reserved, but users in the conference room will be asked to leave when another patron has reserved the room.
- All materials brought into the room must be removed from the room once the booked period is over (things cannot be left in the rooms).
- Patrons may cancel reservations to allow other patrons to reserve the space (a cancellation link is provided in your reservation confirmation email).
- If patrons wish to use conference rooms with less notice than one-hour, they should speak to a library staff member about making a reservation.
By clicking Continue, you agree to the above Terms & Conditions.