The Faculty Resource Center includes a conference room, private meeting rooms, and an open area for general gatherings. for questions about use of policies, please call the Provost's Office at 212-229-8947212-229-8947.
Reservations for the conference rooms follow the policies below:
- Rooms may only be booked by New School faculty.
- Rooms should be booked at least one hour in advance.
- Rooms may be booked for a maximum of three hours at a time.
- Reservations for conference rooms have priority over walk-ins. Conference rooms are available on a walk-in basis when not reserved, but users in the conference room will be asked to leave when another faculty member has reserved the room.
- All materials brought into the room must be removed once the booked period is over (things cannot be left in the rooms).
- Users may cancel reservations to allow other faculty to reserve the space (a cancellation link is provided in your reservation confirmation email).